Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween Adventures

To start off the Halloween festivities, momma Hall decided to throw a halloween party at the house. She had a scary meal planned for us and fun games. It was such a great night and I hope that the tradition continues.
Roy, Melissa and I decided to go as "Sister Wives." As you can see it was a HUGE success.
So Halloween doesn't really start till later so it get things going some friends and I went to the USU basketball game to cheer on our Aggies.
Two of my best friends and I decided to go as Boxers.
Our personalized boxer robes.
Two of my other friends dressed up as the Chilean miners.....it was a great night!

2 comments:

Krista Payne said...

You guys look awesome!! I have to say that picture of your dad in his jacket reminds me of our VB video we made. It reminds me of 'Jesse'

Jenn and Brandon said...

I am L-O-V-I-N-G the family costume party! Can you convince Tony to let us do that next year?