Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break!

For Spring Break I decided to not go to Mexico because of all the stuff that is happening down there and instead went to California! We went to Balboa Island, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Disney land, St. George and anywhere else our hearts desired! I had so much fun but my favorite day was when we went to Disneyland since I hadn't been there for about 12 years!In St. George some of my guy friends spent the day with us before heading to Vegas.

In Disneyland I took the "Kissing Test" and apparently my skills are thrilling....




When we were in the Huntington Beach area all of us girls got dressed up and went out to dinner. It was so much fun, people kept looking at us weird though cause we went to a place comparable with the Cheesecake Factory, so we were a little over dressed.


Newport Beach

One night when we stayed at one of the girl's aunt's hour in California we had a camp fire and roasted marshmallows and did fire dances!

4 comments:

Georgana Hall said...

I still want to hear all about your trip, we never got a chance for you to tell me about it. Looks like lots of fun.

Amber said...

I can't believe I didn't run into ya! I went to Disneyland & the beaches that week also!

Dan Kettle said...

Lisa sounds like such a good time. Man i LOVE southern california. Its like a third home behind hawaii. Thats the one thing i missed living over in hawaii was the fun road trips. Looks like you know some cute girls to ha ha

Blake and Lacy said...

Fire dances always make things better! So yeah, I'm going to call you today...yup!