Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Paint Dance

Well it's homecoming week and on Monday night USU held the second annual Paint Dance. Naturally my friends and I could not turn down on opportunity to throw paint at one another so we went!

This picture was taken right before the dance started, we wanted to document just how clean we were .....in the beginning. We got dirty quite fastThen we

Then we really started fighting and got really really "painted".After it was all said and done, I had paint everywhere. It took me 40 minutes to shower that night and I had to wash my hair 3 times. Even now three days later I still have paint on my toenails. But it was such a fun night and I would for sure do it again!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's awesome! That looks like tons of fun! I hope all is going well! I also have a blog if ya ever wanna check it out!
thegallmans.blogspot.com

Amber (Larsen) Gallman

How do I see Emily's blog?

Blake and Lacy said...

Yuck! You dirty! Oh and way to ruin your softball sweatshirt!