Saturday, October 11, 2008

General Conference Weekend

Over General Conference Weekend I was able to go and watch my best friend, Katie St. John, play at Westiminister College in Salt Lake. I had not seen her in 6 months and it was so much fun to watch her play and spend the afternoon with her.

This is a picture taken after the game with some of my other "Wyoming" Friends who came to watch Katie as well. Me, Mele, Darby, Katie, and Trish.

Katie and I

After the priesthood session the Halls have a tradition to go to the Copper Mill and eat. And we can never not eat a meal all together where a couple of picture are not taken.
Emily and I. The Sunday of Conference was also Eric's Birthday so in between sessions we had a birthday dinner.
Eric received a zucchini from Roy for his gift.

No comments: