Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

For fall break a bunch of my friends and I rented a condo in Bear Lake and spent Thursday night there. We played games, rock band, ate lots and lots of junk food and even jumped in Bear Lake. All in all we didn't go to bed till about 6 in the morning and it made of a very long Friday at work but it was worth it!

This was taken just as we were leaving to go and jump into the lake!
On our way over to Bear Lake the moon was so big and beautiful that we stopped and took a pic at the rest stop right as you come out of the canyon. Then as we were driving down the moon was so pretty cause it was reflecting off of the lake, but because it was so dark we couldn't get a picture.

We are cool!
Kenzie Lawlor, Heather Petersen and me getting prepared to play Extreme Mafia.

3 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

Hey Lisa how are you?? You look like you are having tons of fun!! I just found out I am neighbors with one of your cousins! They are so cute!

Blake and Lacy said...

Fall Break! Yeah, what a party! So I need to talk to you my dear, expect a call tonight!

Liz said...

Lisa, it's Liz I ran across your blog and you look so dang cute!! It looks like you are having tons of fun livin the college life. I hope all is well.