Friday, December 11, 2009

Finally....

Oh my finals are finally over and I can once again breathe! I have a lot to catch up on so here it goes.
Back in November I was able to help out my friend, who was one of the organizers, at the Special Olympics up on USU's campus. It was so much fun to help out with this event, and the athletes were so great!
For my final project in my Sewing class I had to design an outfit. So I had to make my pattern pieces from scratch and then be able to actually make a garment out of them. I didn't think it was going to be that fun, but I actually enjoyed doing it. I decided to call my pattern, Tyra Fierce...inspired by Tyra Banks and America's Next Top Model!

On December 2nd USU played BYU at the Spectrum and of course USU won! But more importantely I stood in line for 6 hours so that I could get into the Spectrum for the game.....it was a long day bur so worth while!

This past Tuesday my IWA chapter had a little Christmas Party at my leaders house and we decided to turn it into an ugly Christmas sweater party...so of course I had to raid my mom's closet, so wasn't impressed.


2 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

You're a dork. 6 hours in the freezing cold to be at the game while I sat and watched it in my pj's? I love your dress & would like one for Christmas please.

Can't wait to see your beautiful face.

Georgana Hall said...

I agree with Becca. You're a dork! But I love you for it.