Friday, November 20, 2009

22nd Year

This past Wednesday was my birthday and I turned 22. When I went into work, my co-workers had decorated my desk and had bought me a cake!
Later that night some of my friends took me out to one of my favorite restaurants....Bluebird.
My friends Shanna and Lane gave me 22 goldfish.
After dinner my cute room mates threw me a little birthday bash. It was go great and so many of my friends came over to wish me a happy birthday and to eat cake and ice cream!

After everyone had left the party Shalese, Brooke, Derek, Jack, Jordan and I opened the last container of cold stone ice cream and downed it in about 3 minutes while playing cards....it was so yummy.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy late Birthday! What are you going to do with all of those goldfishies! Haha! That's awesome!

Blake and Lacy said...

Yeah yeah! Happy birthday Lisa! So glad you were born!

Joni said...

lisa!!!! lets be blog buddies. :D happy bday by the way looked like a blast!
jonisevere.blogspot.com
hope everything is going well!

joni