Saturday, February 18, 2012

Re-Cap.


I can not believe how fast the time is going, and I have been neglecting my blog. So here is a quick re-cap.
Tim and I at our New Year's party!
For Valentine's Day I broke into Tim's house and gave him a heart attack with about 300 hearts. It was fantastic.
A couple of weeks ago I went with my mom, two of my sister in laws, two of my aunt's and a cousin to Ellen Ecles Theatre in Logan to see "Slipper and the Rose." It was such a fun time to have a girl's night!

Lyndie, Melissa and I after watching "Slipper and the Rose."
Tim and I at a Basketball Game.

This past Friday Tim and I went with his Brother's family to Teton Village in Jackson Wyoming and we learned how to ski. Tim and never been and I had only been a few times so we fell down a lot but we had so much fun and can't wait to go again!