Sunday, January 24, 2010

St. George Half Marathon


This past weekend I went down to St. George with my cousin Mindy and a family friend Amy to run in the St. George half marathon. It has always been a goal of mine to run in a race like this and so when Mindy asked me to do it with her I knew that I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
This was us in the car ride to the race...Mindy and I were slightly nervous but were excited to accomplish our goal.
We took this after our race when we were back at the house we stayed at. Mindy and I finished about a minute apart and Amy came in about 10 minutes head of us. But it was such a fun experience and as soon as I can move normally again I hope to keep on running!

1 comment:

The Pollards said...

Okay. I am so jealous! That is awesome! P.S. I love the LSB shirt that you are wearing...