Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Best of August

So last week I had my first successful attempt making pizza from scratch. Normally I kill the yeast so it doesn't usually work out but this time it turned out beautifully. Other than I didn't realize that the recipe made two pizzas so the crust was like a loaf of bread.........but brother Kevin liked it so whatever.

The Hall's threw Emily's bridal shower this last weekend and it is tradition that we tie all the bows that are on the gifts in the brides hair.....then we had a photo shoot.
All of the girl Hall Cousins.
Then things got crazy as Alyson and Macey threw the rolls on Karalee's roof.
The Bodily Larsen Family Reunion at Willow Park
Me in my uncle Scott's Wrangers on our annual trip to Hanna. We were going on a four wheeler ride and I forgot to pack pants so I borrow his.......sexy kind of.....
Dad and I roasting marshmallow as the Hanna House.

Kevin, Eric, George and I after climbing to the top of the red rock in Hanna.

No comments: