Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend of Randomness

This past weekend was the Bridal Fair, but since I am not engaged or plan on getting engaged/married in the near future I had no reason to go. So I decided to put on one of my fake diamond rings and go and see all the booths....and of course I made Emily come along.
Then on Saturday morning we woke up to find that our upstairs bathroom toliet had flooded during the night and so were out of a bathroom for half of Saturday. So to make my weekend a little better I decided to make sugar cookies. But I made the decision that I would decorate each cookie differently. This would of been fine other than there were 6 dozen cookies so it ended up taking me about an hour and a half to decorate them, but luckily my aunt Nanette came in the middle and helped me finish.

3 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Would you look at the size of those rings? WOW!

Georgana Hall said...

you make me laugh!

Dan Kettle said...

Ha sounds like some crazy times. But seriously i hope you marry someone who works for wall street cause those are some huge rocks. ha