Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

you have to type in the first thing that comes to your mind to make it fun:

I am: ready for the semester to be over
I know: I should be studying instead of doing this
I want: an ipod touch
I have: too many puses
I hate: how I have a street lamp outside my bedroom windo
I miss: my volleyball days
I feel: like buying a fake college degree
I hear: a bus outside my window
I smell: the starchy hotel sheets
I crave: ice cream and hot chocolate
I search: through my backpack
I love: my bed
I care: about getting good grades
I always: try to hard and then get stressed
I believe: i will never get caught up
I sing: like a rock-star when I am in my jeep by myself
I write: only for my assignments
I lose: my keys and cell phone about 3 times everyday
I win: the drawing at Georgana's Boutique
I never: watch TV anymore.....sad.
I listen: the Christmas Station
I am scared: of snakes.....SICK
I need: a back rub and a cuddle buddie
I am happy about: my rapidly approaching trip to Italy!

And I'm tagging Lacy Ballard, Georgana Hall, Melissa Hall, Krista Payne, and anyone else who feels the need to waste a little bit of time!!!

1 comment:

Blake and Lacy said...

Oh my tags! So when do you leave for Italy?